Friday, February 18, 2011

So I had a bad day.

I sent this email to my friend Rob yesterday, who responded back to me that I should post it on my blog. So that's what I'm doing. I maybe edited it a bit, but not really.

To: Rob H.
From: Penny H.
Date: February 17, 2011
Re: Hi

Well, now 12 hours later, I'm sending you another email! Today was crazy and had a huge air of suckability all over it!

I had to leave from a different train station this morning and it took longer than usual to get there because it was storming like a mother. So as I was parking my train was leaving. On my walk to the station the wind destroyed my umbrella to shreds within 2 seconds of me opening it (I would have laughed at me) and the later train was uber crowded and we all know how much I love crowds. So I had to walk to work, in the wind and rain with no umbrella, was no fun and I got drenched.

As soon as I sit down at my desk I realize that I have a huge hole in the sleeve of my new sweater.

Went next door to get a sandwich at lunch and the hem of my right pant leg came undone and my pants (at regular length) are already too long, so now I have 1.5 inches of extra pant leg dragging in the puddles.

So swamped at work today too.

Luckily: 1. Coworker had a sewing kit in her desk; 2. I can buy a new umbrella; 3. I can laugh at myself; 4. man invented margaritas and I'm about ready to have one; 5. A friend from LA is up for work and I'm going to have dinner with him; 6. Quatro is four in Spanish; 7. The SF Giants are the best baseball team, ever.

How's your day :-)

No comments: