Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Little Things: 1: A photo from my childhood


I know it said one, but I decided to give you 4. I think these pictures are funny because they still represent who I am today: mischievous, bratty, a princess, and can still have quite a phone conversation (minus the Raiders jacket...still mad at my parents for that fashion flaw).

And yes, that is a cast on my head. When I was a wee one, my ears looked like Alfalfa’s and it caused really bad ear infections. So the doctors did something and another thing to push my ears back and I can home looking like that.

The “you’re a complete brat” picture could only rival that video from Christmas with the kid saying that books aren’t presents. Apparently I felt that way about board games, or I was giving my father a “don’t take my picture” face. It’s still up for debate.

(For background and to see what I have done so far on the 30 Little Things project click here. Also follow Home Sweet Sarah's 30 Things, since I got the idea from her)

1 comment:

Home Sweet Sarah said...

OMG the cast on your head! Poor thing!